Friday, March 21, 2014

8 Days Without SEO: Weekly Wrap-Up

Copywriting is an interesting beast. The more you write copy, the more you find your pace. The more you find your pace, the quicker the website words roll off your keyboard with descriptive flair and SEO finesse.

Take a break, and you could lose all your momentum.

This past week, my family came to visit Heather and I. My dad, mom and brother followed me around Barcelona as I showed them the best sites. Lots of walking. Lots of talking. Not a lot of SEO, SERP's, keywords or any of that good stuff.

Me and the family at Sagrada Familia

It was a nice break. We were sad to see my family go. A beautiful city like Barcelona often is best experienced in the company of the ones you love.

Back to the office on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment